Sunday, January 20, 2008

By Myself in New York


I went to the MET today and had all these thoughts in my mind swimming through the art because I had my headphones on and I was listening to what some may consider elevator music. I found it exciting I had a chance to really feel the art from the inside and the idea that space and time don't matter with significant creations. I thought the Zen sculptures gave me a quite peaceful feeling but the music I was listening to was very pretty and peaceful so I guess that helps...Anyways what a Euphoric place the MET is. Beat being outside today burrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Oh and I was also so fascinated by the mummies... Is is weird to want to be mummified when you die...... I kinda want to be.... but I don't need one of those huge tombs like Tut...

No comments: