Saturday, August 16, 2008


   On September 5th my Grandparents will have been married for 60 years and Grandma stills calls my Grandpa her "Diamond in the Rough". I am taking a family photos for my entire family at their party, for my present to them. It is good feeling being able to do something for them since they have done so much for me. My grandma said at the time they paid their wedding photographer $50 which was apparently alot. I think he did a pretty good job. Even I 60 years later am thrilled that they paid someone to do such a good job. This picture is priceless to me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Chels! Tell your grandma and grandpa congrats for me. I think it's so awesome they've been married so long. They are both such special people. I hope you have a great time with your family. :)